Big Breakfast and Free Flow Coffee

Weekend is here! Not only is this weekend particularly long, it’s also very festive due to the upcoming Chinese New Year celebration! Well to start the brilliant season, let’s fill our tummy with a hearty Big Breakfast. :) This time, we visited Tom, Dick & Harry’s for the second time to try their breakfast and brunch menu. This menu is only offered during weekends from 10am to 2pm, so make sure you don’t wake up too late. :P

Big Breakfast

Food that makes you smile

There are 7 choices for adults and best of all, they all come come refillable juice, coffee or tea! It’s true, they have a big jug of juice at the counter and plenty of glasses so you can help yourself with refills. Next to the juice are two huge jars of coffee and tea, all for your drinking pleasure.

Big Breakfast

Choices of Breakfast

Big Breakfast

Free flow of juice, coffee or tea

Saucer ordered The Big Breakfast, which came with 2 sunny-side-ups, 2 grilled pork sausages, bacon, baked beans, mushrooms, hash browns, grilled tomato, bread and butter. Essentially everything that makes a hearty breakfast! Just look at those long pork sausages – they’re so bouncy and savoury, perfect to eat with the bread or on its own. Everything about this breakfast platter was right, the juicy mushrooms, the streaky bacon and the very crispy hash brown.

Big Breakfast

The Big Breakfast (RM23)

Big Breakfast

The long and bouncy pork sausages

Big Breakfast

Eggs on toast

As for me, I had the Savoury Pan Cakes, which came with 3 slices of fluffy pan cakes sandwiching sunny side up, bacon, ham and mozzarella cheese! Gosh I have to say I loved their pancakes! They have slightly charred edges which gave them a somewhat slight crunch, but their insides were still soft and spongy. Couple that with an egg, ham and bacon, pancakes never tasted better. Don’t be fooled by the size of this serving, it was really quite filling! I was already full after 2 pieces, and the meal lasted me until dinner. Very satisfying indeed!

Big Breakfast

Savoury Pan Cakes (RM18)

Big Breakfast

The slightly charred edges

Big Breakfast

Fluffy and savoury!

Again, what I love about TDH is generous portions and their nett prices. I know they might have just added the taxes into the price but the feeling of being charged nett prices is just different. Plus with the free flow of juice and coffee, I’d say this is one of the best breakfast deals around town. I’d love to go back and try the Eggs Benedick’s (yes, spelled with a K), who wants to join me? :)

Tom Dick & Harry's

Tom, Dick & Harry’s dining environment

Tom, Dick & Harry’s (The Scott Garden @ Tesco Old Klang Road)
Unit S-G-03A, The Scott Garden,
Kompleks Rimbun Scott,
289, Jalan Klang Lama,
58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +6019-697 5080 ( Carrie )
Opening Hours: Sun- Thurs (11.00 am – 1.00 am), Fri & Sat (11.00 am – 2.00 am)
Facebook Page: Tom, Dick & Harry’s Pub + Grub

• 01.21.12

• January 21st, 2012 10:47 AM

aiyoh, very nice!! i love this breakfast, BIG BREAKFAST!! my favorite sausage + ham + bacon + mushrooms.. haha~~

• January 21st, 2012 10:48 AM

good idea to have some western food now.. because i think for the following few days, i will be eating a lot of chinese.. the reunion dinner, and also the leftover from reunion dinner during the CNY~~ :D

Oh yes, it’s a good idea to balance out with some Western food before the influx of Chinese food! :P

• January 21st, 2012 11:07 AM
    Kenny Mah

Haha, we should meet up for some weekend brekkie… oh almost-neighbour!

Devil and I belum pegi to TD&H at Scott Garden akcherly… Thanks for the review! :)

Yes we have to! It’s so nearby both of us :)

• January 21st, 2012 12:40 PM

oooh, it’s now 12:30pm. i can still make it here in time for breakfast! but i’ll need to brush my teeth first :D

Yay to long breakfasts that last til lunch! Hehe

• January 21st, 2012 6:16 PM

Drool! Drool! Yummmmmm…..

• January 22nd, 2012 12:37 AM
    Daisy@Nevertoosweet

I love the menu hhhaa the bigger and better big breakfast YUM! I know it’s prob not the healthiest thing to eat all the time! It’s one of my breakfasts ~

• January 22nd, 2012 12:37 AM
    Daisy@Nevertoosweet

I meant one of my favourite breakfasts ~

It’s my favourite too! High 5! :)

• January 22nd, 2012 10:00 AM
    wyyv

The big breakfast is really big… Must be very full after eating that :D

Scott Garden is very near to our place, will try this soon..

Happy Chinese New Year :)

Yes it’s really worth the money paid :)

• January 24th, 2012 7:37 PM
    Hong Wei

Wow… Yummy breakfast!! And best, free flow coffee! =)

• January 27th, 2012 3:26 PM
    The Yum List

“Free Flow Coffee” caught my eye. Is the coffee the good stuff or a watered down Americano version? Breakfasts look like a decent size and a variety of options too.

I know what you mean! Unfortunately, the coffee is not exactly the good stuff type.. more like the latter of what you mentioned. That’s why I was more interested in the juice instead :) But the food portion was indeed generous!

• March 1st, 2012 5:17 AM
    Andreas

Food photography on its best!
    And those prices make me smile, too…

Thank you! Yes, I love it when the prices have no hidden charges :)

• June 6th, 2012 12:05 PM