So after all the hype and posts on the greatness of Samsung Galaxy Note phone, the most common question I get asked is “How much is it?” The good news is, Celcom is among the first to come out with the best deals and plans. Celcom is going to launch the elusive Samsung Galaxy Note on 11th of November from 10am-10pm at the following locations:
- Pavilion KL (La Bodega)
- JUSCO AEON Tebrau, JB
- Queensbay Mall, Penang
The Samsung Galaxy Note – best of smartphone and tablet!
The slim phone with S Pen
Some of the brilliant features of Samsung Galaxy Note:
- High speed performance with Android 2.3 Gingerbread and 1.4GHz dual-core processor.
- See and do everything in life-size reality with the stunning 5.3” HD Super AMOLED display.
- Take notes easily and quickly with the S Pen stylus.
- Capture life’s greatest moments with the 8 mega-pixel rear camera and 2MP front camera.
- Store all your necessities with the internal memory of 16GB, upgradable to 32GB with microSD.
The plans start from as low as RM1,368 with Celcom Exec. With the Celcom Exec 250, you get to have 5GB of data per month! Gosh, I’ve never used that much amount of data with my phone. How about downloading movies now?
The best part of all, you can get this on Malaysia’s best network with the best coverage.
- Celcom has the widest network coverage anywhere in Malaysia, indoors, outdoors and on-the-move.
- Celcom offers the best network quality, be it messaging, voice calls, video calling, surfing, email, etc.
- Celcom gives you the richest web and video streaming experience with its stable connection.
- Celcom gives the best and most affordable plans which suit your needs.
Find out more about the Samsung Galaxy Note packages with Celcom, as well as phone specifications, features and more. Visit the website for more details : http://www.celcom.com.my/smartphones
*Note: This is a sponsored post.