OK I’m sure by now most of you would know that I seldom do tags. In fact, I only remember doing one tag before in my blog. But, since Caroline has been so nice to me, I’m going to give her face and dedicate this tag to her. *LOL* She recently tagged me with this award “The Versatile Blogger“.
The Versatile Blogger award
Apparently the rules of the tag are
1. List 7 random things about yourself
2. Share the award with up to 15 other bloggers
3. Link to each of the recipients and let them know they’ve been tagged via comments on their blogs
4. Thank and bring the love back to the person you won the award from by linking back to them
So, here goes my 7 random things:
1. I love my husband.
2. When I see a toilet bowl covered in public toilets, I would not open the cover and would move on to another toilet instead. You don’t know what you’d discover beneath eh? 😛
3. I haven’t gone to the gym for the past month! My gym membership is wasted. 🙁
4. I love my grandmother’s cooking. I used to complain being bored eating home cooked food every day but now I miss her cooking when I’m out working!
5. My blogger friends call me Maggie Cheung or Cheung Man Yuk because they think I look like her. And a few friends told me I look like Taylor Swift. Even Saucer.
6. I have problems shopping for shoes because I have big feet. 🙁
7. My fingernails turn purple when I’m too cold.
Done! I would tag the following:
Of course, anyone please feel free to do this tag and leave your link here, because I’m very interested to know 7 random things about YOU. 🙂